Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quick Links - 09/25/15

Okay, so finally doing this before a ton of time has elapsed. Of course, that means that I don't have quite so many books to highlight, but that's fine by me. Makes it a bit more manageable.

Making Wolf by Tade Thompson - (Nerds of a Feather, my score 8/10) Whoa. This one was intense. Easily the most unsettling book I've read in a long, long time. Perhaps ever. It easily outdoes No Country for Old Men in terms of complicating morality. Very good.

Fantastic Erotica: The Best of Circlet Press 2008-2012 eds. Cecilia Tan and Bethany Zaiatz - (Nerds of a Feather, my score 9/10) Easily my favorite erotic anthology I've read. so much good here and so many pairings, genres, styles. Lots of yes to this one.

Line and Orbit by Sunny Moraine and Lisa Soem - (Goodreads, my score 5/5) This book is great. Romantic and sweeping in its science fiction. Just the kind of thing I love. Definitely going to be picking up the sequels and tie-ins. So good!

And that's...it? Really? Huh. I guess I really do need to get to some more reviews. I have a few things that I just haven't had time to write up for Goodreads, or been tipsy enough to review for my Not For the Faint of Heart series. I have been on a streak lately of quite liking most of the things I've read. And I've actually been reading a decent amount, which is nice. But more! I will have more soon. Thanks for reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment