1. I try to review every original piece of short fiction and poetry out at the venues I cover. If I have missed something and you noticed, please let me know. I no longer review nonfiction.
2. I review some reprints from some venues some of the time. It is completely discretionary and rather rare and so please do not ask me to cover reprints. Sorry.
3. Authors (or editors, agents, etc) can consider this explicit consent to excerpt in part or in whole any review I do of your work (of the work of your client, publication, etc.). I do ask to be attributed by name and venue where possible (so, Charles Payseur, Quick Sip Reviews).
4. Other people wanting to excerpt in part or in whole any of my reviews: okay this might get a little complicated. I am completely okay if you want to link to either specific reviews or to my site in general, and give permission to use excerpts from my review work to that end (yes, even if you want to post negative comments about it), again, with attribution. However, if you want to use my reviews in some sort of aggregating or ranking/rating system please ask me first via the email listed below (or social media or whatever).
5. Authors (and only authors here): if you take issue with any of my reviews of your work for any reason and want the review no longer to appear on this site, please contact me and I will take it down. If you don't want me to review your work any more for any reason, please contact me and I will honor your request. If after asking me to no longer review your work you change your mind, please contact me and I will begin reviewing your work again when it appears in venues that I cover.
I figured I should probably introduce myself and say something because, well, because that's what people do, right.
So I read things. And review things. I also write things. I run this site here and I am a monthly columnist for The Book Smugglers (where I do X Marks the Story). I also do a lot at my Patreon. Like post original and reprint fiction, drunkenly review the Goosebumps series, and much more!
I've been a contributor to Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together as the short fiction specialist. I've also been a reviewer for Bookreporter, mostly with Teenreads and Kidsreads.
I am active on Goodreads and review all sorts of things there:
Charles Payseur's Goodreads Page
I am also on Twitter as: @ClowderofTwo (follow button should be on this very page)
And I guess I have a Facebook page here.
If you need to get in contact of me direct, you can drop a line at:
Otherwise, feel free to contact me via Twitter or Goodreads with questions or concerns and don't hesitate to comment on the blog itself.
All right. Well, that's about it. Thanks for visiting!