Friday, March 6, 2015

Quick Link - The Monthly Round for February 2015!

So instead of putting up a review today I'm going to link to this month's Monthly Round over at Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together.

Maybe go check that out. It's my favorite stories from the month complete with drink pairings. Good times. Also, I might as well announce that I might be moving to four reviews a week instead of five, or at least reserving the right to do four reviews a week instead of five. I very much enjoy doing these reviews, but apparently life kicks my ass occasionally and I just can't see being able to keep up doing so many. That said, I'll probably be moving to review Strange Horizons only once every two weeks instead of every week. That alone will save me a day every two weeks, which might be all I need. 

I will try to schedule my skip-days on days when I have something going up elsewhere, though, like here with the Monthly Round. But again, that might only work so far. Sorry for not being able to keep up with the pace I had set earlier. But I'm hoping people are still liking these reviews. Indeed.

All the best,

Charles Payseur

No comments:

Post a Comment