Sunday, January 18, 2015

Quick Links 01/18/2015

So, as promised, here are the reviews that I've done (not including those on this site) that have come out over the past week.

Tales of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Volume 1 by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Jim Larson (GoodReads, my score 3/5) - got this as a gift and read it. It was pretty good for someone who is vaguely nostalgic about TMNT

The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson (Goodreads, my score 5/5) - oh my glob read this read this now it is amazing!

A Taste of Ice by Hanna Martine (Goodreads, my score 3/5) - an all right paranormal romance with some problems I could not really get over. I mostly enjoyed myself, and the world is interesting, but it gets a bit messy at times.

Alistair Grim's Odditorium by Gregory Funaro (Kidsreads) - not a huge fan of it, despite some potential. A long book, but a very quick read at the very least...

Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together, my score 9/10) - A great, great read. Both this and The Summer Prince had me in tears. I swear that doesn't happen very often. Go pre-order this one!

So there you go. Enjoy and thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment