Saturday, April 25, 2020

Quick Sip Reviews Fanzine Hugo Voter Packet

Hello. My name is Charles Payseur and I'm the editor of Quick Sip Reviews. My content is fairly niche, aimed directly at covering as much short fiction and poetry as I can on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. The vast majority of what I do is reviews, which I know aren't exactly the most exciting content when it comes to genre coverage. I've compiled a comprehensive list of what I covered in 2019, which can be found here. The first piece in this packet is also something of an overview of what the site did in terms of numbers in 2019. After that, I've included what is the bread and butter of Quick Sip Reviews, with six different review posts covering a range of the projects that I follow and review. After that is a taste of some of the additional content that I try to include. Thank you for your consideration!

Intro

---


No comments:

Post a Comment